Tuesday, February 8, 2011

[ It's a VISA ]*

My convo last night with the clerk at the RiteAid Photo Center:

Me: "Hi. I need to get a photo for my Visa."

Clerk: "Uhhhhh. . .You mean that you need a photo for your passport." (She is not asking if maybe I meant passport. She is telling me that I meant passport.)

Me: "Nope, actually I have my passport. I need a photo for my visa."

Clerk: "Are you sure?"

I nod slowly.  I'm thinking, "Is this for real??"

Clerk: "I think you mean passport."

Me: "Nope, I mean Visa. It's a document that allows you into certain countries."

Clerk: "That is a passport."

She stares at me. We are in silence.

Me: "Hi. I need to get a photo for my Passport."

1 comment:

Kam said...

Hysterical. And we wonder why our kids aren't educated as well as most of the rest of the world! I can attest that you are correct! You most certainly need a photo for your VISA. Too bad I wasn't with you at the Rite Aid...you know, two agains one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails