Monday, January 31, 2011

[ Fail ]*

I have failed you as a blogger.

I'm the "New Coke" of blogging.

Epic failure.

And I could feed you a heart-wrenching story about how busy we have been, but it would just sound like Charlie Brown's teacher in your ears.

We have been busy.  Busy even by my standards. So busy that (awkward throat clearing) I am still settling from our move.

Our move which was a YEAR ago.

Blogging failure. Moving failure. I'm noticing a trend.

So I feed you no pitiful excuses.  I acknowledge my ineptness. And, today, I commit to changing my ways.

1 comment:

Amy Edwards said...

I, for one, am happy that you are a blogging failure :) See, I tend to be a "blog following failure", so when I commit to be better, I can count on catching up on your blog in just a matter of minutes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails