Monday, June 20, 2011

[ Vacation :: Day 1 cont. ]*

Okay, so there was one perk to taking backroads through middle Georgia.  We accidentally stumbled upon the Whistle Stop Cafe in Juliet, GA.  You know...from the movie Fried Green Tomatoes.

(Sorry for the quality of the pictures-we were completely addicted to the iced tea and couldn't tear ourselves away from it long enough to get a camera out of the car.)


 (Best Country Fried Steak that I have ever had in my life.  And that says a lot.  We have lots of GOOD cooks in our lives!)


 I was..umm...slightly enthusiastic about the whole experience.



David...umm..not so much.  Remember that scene from the movie--"The secret's in the sauce"? I wanted to get a shot of  him in front of the BBQ pit from that scene.  He was just overcome with excitement about the idea.


1 comment:

Kristen Keeling said...

I DEMAND that you bring back some fried green tomatoes for me. If you don't think that they'll last through the return car ride, I'll settle for something sweet. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails