Saturday, September 18, 2010

[ Bucket List 2008 ]*

I've been cleaning off my computer for the past 2 days. Ugh.  But it has been funny uncovering blasts from the past.

Tonight I found the bucket list that David and I made in August of 2008.  Thought I'd share.


Our bucket list:
  • Write a song for George Strait
  • Learn Italian
  • Spend at least 2 weeks in Italy
  • Be a parent
  • Become photographers
  • Be published
  • Stay in a treehouse in Costa Rica
  • Study at John C Campbell
  • Buy a historical home near a square
  • Have a photo in National Geographic
  • Have a story in Gray’s Sporting Journal
  • Paraglide
  • Give away 50% of income
  • Cycle
  • Learn to paint
  • Go into space
  • Catch a mako shark on a fly rod
  • Learn to dance; Dance in public

Kind exciting to see that some of those have already been fulfilled!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails