Friday, April 30, 2010

[ What are you most proud of? ]*

Recently I had to answer a biographical questionaire.  First question:

What are you most guilty of?

Easy:  Not calling people back. Actually not having my phone.  Or not knowing where my phone is for weeks at a time.

There's more that I am guilty of:  Over-analyzing things, lack of confidence, not paying attention while driving . . .

I could go on til Tuesday.

Next question:
What are you most proud of?

Hmmmm.  That's a bit more difficult.  Actually I took more than 3 weeks processing it.  What in the world am I proud of???

Then one day last week I read a newspaper article about our friend Jeremy who is making an incredible difference as a high school head coach.  Like the Grinch, my heart grew 3 sizes that day.

And I knew:  I am most proud of the remarkable people I'm surrounded by.

One of those people is my husband.  And I got to celebrate his remarkableness :) with lots of other people on Saturday night as he was awarded an Excellence in Craft Award from the Georgia Outdoor Writers Association for his book, A No Nonsense Guide to Fly Fishing Georgia.


My husband, the award-winning author.




Rock on with your bad self, Mr. Cannon! I'm so proud of you!

[ Lots of you ask about getting autographed copies of his book.  You can order it from amazon or most all other bookstores, or you can get one directly from us.  If you buy it from somewhere other than us, just let me know & we'll arrange for him to sign it for you.]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails