Thursday, June 9, 2011

[ Bollywood, Here I Come ]*

Sunday morning we had the privilege of sharing with our home church about India.  If you'd like to see part of it and have almost an hour, brew you some Chai tea and take a gander at the video below.

**Please note, I do not normally talk with my head in my shoulder.  I was so worried about my voice reaching the lapel mic.  When I wasn't worrying about that, I felt like a pop-star.




Interesting fact: Did you know that Chai is actually translated as tea in one of the Indian languages? So when we, as English speakers, say "Chai Tea" we are actually saying "Tea Tea"?  (David's aunt Theo is from India and taught us that.) Thought you might like to know it too!

1 comment:

Cali and Steve VanHorn said...

chai translates to tea in Romanian as well

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails