Monday, April 18, 2011

[ things you are DYING to know ]*

This is what David wakes up to each morning.  Eat your hearts out, fellas:


This is one of the items that Santa left in my stocking this year:


And this is what I stumbled upon wintry evening, as I made my way to the kitchen for a cup of tea.  Yes, that is David warming himself by the computer:


And, for the record, in case any thieves read this blog, please be warned that the beautiful piece of equipment shown above does not stay in our home...it is David's work computer.

Just did not want to disappoint any hooligans who might decide to rob our home only to discover that we do not own anything of any value whatsoever.

Also, dear hooligans, do you really want to break-in and potentially have to see this:


I thought not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails