Sunday, March 13, 2011

[ Sunday services in Ghana ]*


Theresa, me, Joseph, little Michael and Braxton.  The church members asked if Braxton was a giant.






We have the same hair style. Twinsies.




This woman is the bomb.  She was all over that sanctuary dancing.  After I shared a message, she came up to me and said, "I think I love you!"  And I said, "I think I love you too!"  I wish I had a hint of her enthusiasm! (Hint??  AM I making up words?? I have been gone for a few days and cannot remember how to speak or write English!





The children in Sunday school.


Joseph was sharing with us his vision for the land we were standing on.  It is his desire to turn it into an orphanage.
He lit up talking about it.


I spoke on Micah 6:8 and will share my message with all you readers soon!  It was good stuff! So a huge thank you to everyone who has been praying--it was evident!





(My time is up at the internet cafe! I will have to add more tomorrow.  Too much good stuff!)

1 comment:

Emilie Smith said...

Stephanie, you are such a light! I know everyone there LOVES you!!!

Your hair - WOW!!! : )

Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails