Tuesday, October 12, 2010

[ Hook 'em Horns: Football Edition ]*

Maybe you remember Hook'em Horns: Dave Ramsey Edition (in honor of my father-in-law, a TX longhorn)?

It's baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

I convinced David Greene (former UGA quarterback) and Derek Rackley (of the Atl Falcons & Seattle Seahawks and host of SportsNite) to betray their loyalty and hook'em with me.

They did, but I think it was largely a result of the crazed look I had in my eyes.

[Author's note: When the read the next few sentences, picture me saying all of this with a beret on, dressed in all black and puffing on a long cigarette on a stick.  That is what I look like in my head as I write this.

Oh, and I have my nose pointed upwards and I am talking like a butler:]

"When making the selection of the photograph to share with you, I could not bear myself to select only one.  I felt like the collection, as a whole, really captured the essence of the moment.  Join with me, if you will, as we explore the insanity that is my life. Voila!"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails