Friday, January 1, 2010

Our life through photos :: 01.01.2010

People always ask, "What have you been up to?"

And I, for the life of me, don't ever know what we have been doing.

"Something." and "This and that" can only get you so far in a conversation.

So, we are going to try to take at least one pict a day to help us discover exactly WHAT we do with our lives.

I know you are just "biting at hip" to find out....(WAIT...is that right?!? If so, what does that even mean?!?)

So, here you have it, ladies and gentlemen, our life through photos, the 2010 version.

Let's kick it off with 01.01.2010:

{ a day at the park with the whole Keeling crew }











{ followed by a birthday dinner with Mary & Jay }


{ and wrapped up with coffee & deserts }








2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I think its chomping at the bit...you know, like a horse?

Ashleigh said...

I love this idea...can't wait to see all that you do this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails